This guided nature journal is a wonderful gift for young and old. Journaling can help children slow down, process feelings, encourage observation and build writing skills.
Inside this beautifully illustrated journal, you'll find:
- An overview of how to use the journal
- Moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages
- A green time habit calendar
- Detailed colouring pages
- Step-by-step instructions for how to draw common natural treasures
- Open-ended writing prompts
- Log pages to record nature sightings
- Lined, blank and dotted pages for open ended writing and creativity.
The journal gently explores the concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness in an achievable way. It introduces nature connection exercises such as a Sit Spot and a senses scan.
Suitable for adults, children who can read and write, as well as younger children with the assistance of a grown up.
This book is a wonderful resource for early years and primary teachers, home schoolers, parents and grandparents seeking more nature connection ideas. It's also perfect for taking camping and for school holiday projects.
Your Wild Journal
· Stunningly illustrated, this guided nature journal makes a beautiful gift for young and old.
· Ideal for kids aged 7-12 years old, or younger with the assistance of a grown up.
· Includes an overview of how to use the journal, moon, sunrise and sunset tracking pages, open-ended writing prompts and more.
· Gently explores concepts of mindfulness, kindness and gratefulness.
· Soft cover book with rounded corners to stop damaged pages
· 120 page book measures 16cm x 24cm
· Stunning illustrations by Typoflora.
· Printed in Australia on local, sustainably sourced paper.
· The cover is colour and the pages are black and white, ready for your creativity.
· It's the perfect backpack size and easy to manage with little hands.